Stainless steel – a material for the highest demands
Stainless steel is a special material: customers associate it with both a superior appearance and excellent quality. The fact that this precious raw material costs many times more than conventional steel makes its successful processing a particular challenge.
WECUBEX has established itself as a true stainless steel specialist thanks to years of experience, state-of-the-art technology and constant further development of its personnel know-how. In many stainless steel processing industries we are the first point of contact.
Whether simple circuit boards or complex assemblies – our highly motivated employees manufacture unique products, always combined with a view to economic efficiency. The basis for this are the structured and efficient processes of our entire value chain as well as the dialogue with our customers: This is the only way to create optimal solutions.
Focus of our stainless steel processing:
- Laser cutting of sheet metal up to 4,000 x 2,000 mm and 25 mm thickness
- CNC punching up to 3,000 x 1,500 mm and 6 mm thickness
- Coil punching line for large series
- Pipe production up to d = 50 x 3.2 mm (with laser, WIG/TIG)
- Comprehensive tube processing such as laser cutting, CNC bending, punching, end processing
- Manual welding/ spot welding etc. by certified welders
- Grinding, brushing, vibratory grinding
- Mechanical processing
Our products: specialized services on the basis of metal
WECUBEX does not only produce metal parts - WECUBEX develops customized solutions. As part of our complete project management, you receive comprehensive advice and support: from the first sketch of an idea, through development and design, to final assembly.