Form and functionality in perfection
Our customers know exactly which requirements their product must fulfil. They also know that WECUBEX has extensive experience and technology to give shape to these ideas – whether made of high-strength fine-grained structural steel or stainless steel with the highest surface requirements.
As the leading steel processor in Europe, we offer a wide range of welding techniques, for example TIG/TIG, MIG/MAG, spot or 3D laser welding. With the help of our experienced staff and the support of special robots, we are also qualified for large-format tasks.
Reference products Automotive (selection)
- Robot welding with laser, WIG/TIG, MIG/MAG (total of approx. 20 welding robots, maximum part length 10,000 mm and 21 axes)
- Manual welding by certified welders (more than 80 welding workplaces in total, MIG/MAG, WIG/TIG)
- Several spot welding machines
- Projection welding machine
- Coordinate stud welding
- Orbital welding machine
This is how we guarantee quality: our welding certificates
- Welding certificate for welding steel structures according to DIN EN 1090-2:2008 EXC3
- Welding certificate for welding aluminium structures according to DIN EN 1090-3:2008 EXC3
- Certificate for welding of rail vehicles and parts according to DIN EN
- Certificate for welding of rail vehicles and parts according to DIN EN 15085-2:2008 Certification Level CL1
- Approval for military technology DIN EN 2303 Q2 BK1
- Manufacturer qualification for welding of steel components according to DIN 18800-7:2008-11 Class E
- Manufacturer qualification for welding of aluminium structures according to DIN V 4113-3 class C
- Approval for welding fine-grained structural steels up to S690QL
- Approval as a specialist welding company with comprehensive quality requirements in accordance with DIN EN ISO 3834-2:2006
Our products: specialized services on the basis of metal
WECUBEX does not only produce metal parts - WECUBEX develops customized solutions. As part of our complete project management, you receive comprehensive advice and support: from the first sketch of an idea, through development and design, to final assembly.