Convincing solutions in steel, stainless steel and aluminium
As a qualified welding company according to DIN EN ISO 3834-2, we process a wide range of materials. Whether manually or automatically welded – we offer our customers convincing solutions made of structural steel, fine-grained structural steel, pressure vessel steel, corrosion- and acid-resistant steel, nickel-based alloys, pure aluminium or aluminium alloys.
We have trained welding personnel and in-house testing personnel at our disposal. All welding work is carried out under the supervision of several welding specialists and a welding engineer.
Wide range of materials
- Steel/pressure vessel steels such as S235, S355, S420/S460MC, S690QL, P265GH, P355, 16Mo3 etc.
- Wear-resistant materials such as Hardox, Brinar etc.
- Corrosion and acid-resistant materials such as 1.4301, 1.4307, 1.4541, 1.4571, 1.4404, 1.4529, 1.4539 etc.
- Aluminium/aluminium alloys such as AlMg3, AlMg4.5Mn0.7, Al99.5 and others
- Duplex steels such as 1.4462 etc.
- Nickel and nickel-based alloys such as 2.4600, 2.4602, 2.4610 and others
- Heat-resistant / high-temperature steels such as 1.4876, 2.4851 etc.
- Certified welders with valid certificates according to DIN EN ISO 9606-1, DIN EN ISO 9606-2 and operators according to DIN EN ISO 14732.
- Qualified test personnel according to DIN EN ISO 9712 for visual inspections (VT), dye penetration testing (PT), magnetic particle testing (MT).
- Welding specialists and welding engineers, qualified according to DVS-IIW 1170.
Comprehensive test methods
- Pressure-tightness tests (water, Nekal, helium leak test)
- Visual inspections (VT)
- Crack testing according to the dye penetration method (PT)
- Magnetic particle testing (MT)
- Material analysis via RFA spectrometer
- Ultrasonic testing (UT) via external service providers
- Radiographic testing (RT) via external service providers