Complex systems – convincing production
Our sheet metal production is characterised by fast and economical production. We use state-of-the-art machinery and optimum forming technologies to shape even complex blanks to the required shape. For the production of complex assemblies, we have a variety of joining techniques at our disposal, such as screwing, riveting, bending, embossing and gluing, as well as thermal processes such as soldering or welding.
In connection with turning, milling, injection moulding and other parts made of various materials, we assemble them into complete subsystems. By means of our own surface coating we finally bring the product into its definitive form.
Our way of working has the advantage of reducing the complexity of the manufacturing and procurement process. In this way, we have created significant added value for our customers. It doesn’t matter whether it’s a production transition from detail engineering to the prototype, a pilot series or a series order.
- Construction services
- Laser cutting up to 2,000 x 4,000 mm and 20 mm thickness
- CNC punching up to 1,250 x 3,000 mm and 8 mm thickness
- Edges up to 8.000 mm length
- Manual welding by certified welders
- Robot welding up to 10,000 mm and 21 axes
- Turning up to ø 300 x 1,500 mm
- Milling up to 6,300 x 1,500 x 1,800 mm
- Jig design and construction
- Laser welding
- Surface coating
- Final assembly